Why Book with a Travel Advisor?
Because we give you all the advantages!
Using a professional travel advisor makes sense, but only when you have the right one. Journeys Around the World is a world-class travel agency that has extensive partnerships all around the globe. Our affiliation with Cadence and the Virtuoso luxury travel network ensures we can help us give you the edge when it comes to amazing travel opportunities not available in other companies.
Read on to learn more about the many ways that Journeys Around the World will save you time and money by bringing value and expertise to your travel planning.
1. EXPERTISE: As a Travel Advisor, I am an expert in the field of travel. I am there to find you the right hotel/vacation at the best price, to meet your travel dreams.
2. PERSONALIZED SERVICE: By using me, you are not booking with an impersonal website. You are talking to the same person each time, not an customer service order-taker or an on-line agency where you can't really talk with anyone. I am someone who takes the time to find out what is important to you and finds the trip that is just right for you!
3. CLOUT: As a professional travel advisor, and a member of Virtuoso, the leading luxury consortia, you gain my clout of our $15.5 billion of buying power with hotels, cruise lines and tour operators that as an individual, you will not have. This means I can get the extra perks and other travel benefits that you simply can't get on your own.
4. PEACE OF MIND: I use hotels, cruise lines and tour operators that have been vetted through our affiliation with Virtuoso. Plus we have contacts around the world to help us choose the right hotel or travel experience for you. Don't just count on Trip Advisor reviews...it has been said in the media that 50% of these are fake. We subscribe to a professional review service and will share professional reviews of hotels, cruise ships, etc. for you.
5. CUSTOMER ADVOCATE: If you have problems while you are away, I am there to assist you in resolving your concerns. You are spending a lot of money on a honeymoon and so you want to make sure you understand what you are buying and if something isn't right, you have someone to call to help straighten things out. If a problem occurs, I do have someone to call (did you ever try to call an on-line travel agency??)
6. BEST VALUE FOR YOUR TRAVEL DOLLAR: I will inform you about all your choices, let you know about special promotions, and can advise on the quality of a particular product
7. CONVENIENT ONE-STOP SHOPPING: I can save you time and money by handling all aspects of your trip, from airline tickets, and hotels, car rentals, insurance, shuttles, tours and activities.
8. UNBIASED INFORMATION: I work for you, not the travel supplier. My only objective is to get you the best value and satisfy you completely. I will give you the inside information on a hotel, or a location (such as the professional reviews I sent you). Websites can be misleading.....so why not have someone who specializes in travel help you?
9. BEFORE AND AFTER TRIP SERVICE: Not only will I help you choose and plan your trip, I will work with you as prepare you for departure, and are there afterwards to assist with any questions or concerns you may have in regards to your trip. The internet doesn't do that.
10. TIME SAVINGS: I can help you figure out what is the best deal, without you spending hours on the internet. I will make it easy & less stressful for you. And if you are someone who loves the research and travel planning...we can work together to plan and arrange the perfect trip for you.
11. MAXIMUM CHOICE: I will offer you a wide variety of travel options and quotes from competing travel suppliers, which assists in finding you the best value possible. I will be sure that the flights make sense (can't tell you how many times I see companies suggest flights that are at bad times, have too short or too long a layover, etc., without giving you other options.)
12. TRAVEL/HEALTH INSURANCE: What happens if there is some sort of family emergency and you need to cancel or postpone your trip? Did you know that once you pay in full, you do not get your money back or get a credit if you have to cancel, even for an emergency. And did you know that most health care insurances do not cover you when you travel internationally? I will find the best trip insurance for you...which is frequently not that offered by the hotel or cruise line, as those policies many times are about protecting the travel supplier.